Email or postal bids arriving after the due date will be ignored. Invoices for lots won by email/postal bids will go out by email as quickly as possible, and must be paid within ten days; if payment is not received in that time, the offender’s bids may be cancelled. No lots will be sent out until the invoice has been paid in full.
For queries about delivery of lots contact email@example.com
* Bids must be placed within the bidding steps below. Where possible, bids not conforming will be rounded up (£5.50 will become £6.00, £25.00 will become £26.00 and so on).
* Prices are reserves rather than estimates; low bids cannot be accepted.
* Lots are secured at one bidding step above the next highest bidder. In a tie, preference goes to the earlier bidder (judged by postmark or time of email). It is regretted that email/postal bids specifying conditions can not be accepted.
* All material remains with the vendor until “sold”, so buyers may return to Sami Sadek within seven days lots misdescribed as to fact or condition, for a
* Buyer’s (10%) and seller's (5%) commissions will be levied toward Circle costs. Postage and packing of lots will be estimated and added to the invoice. Those paying by PayPal will incur a 5% levy.
* Buyers may return within seven days lots misdescribed as to fact or condition. Please be fair: it is not easy to accept return of a mixed lot!
Bidding steps: £1-£5, 50p; £5-£20, £1; £20-£50, £2; £50-£100, £5; over £100, £10.